Children in court need lawyers of their own. We’re working to make sure they have them.
From babies to young adults, youth in court should be seen, heard, and represented.
- The C4K Cheat Code Revealed: Collaborative Champions and Centering Lived Expertise
- Alaska Foster Youth Get More Input in their Cases
- Counsel for Kids Campaign Update – Spring 2022
- Chelsea Peters: Improving child welfare in Maine: National best practices are a great place to start
- Child Advocates’ program provides model for direct representation in Indiana