Children in court need lawyers of their own. We’re working to make sure they have them.
From babies to young adults, youth in court should be seen, heard, and represented.
- Alaska Foster Youth Get More Input in their Cases
- Chelsea Peters: Improving child welfare in Maine: National best practices are a great place to start
- Child Advocates’ program provides model for direct representation in Indiana
- Senate Bill 180 reignites conversation about direct representation for CHINS, TPR proceedings
- NACC & Partners Deliver Sign-on Letter Showing Broad Support for Legal Counsel