Children in court need lawyers of their own. We’re working to make sure they have them.
From babies to young adults, youth in court should be seen, heard, and represented.
- Natalece Washington Discusses Counsel for Kids in Indiana on Child Advocates Podcast
- Ashley Chase of Colorado Office of The Child’s Representative Discusses C4K Bill
- The C4K Cheat Code Revealed: Collaborative Champions and Centering Lived Expertise
- Alaska Foster Youth Get More Input in their Cases
- Counsel for Kids Campaign Update – Spring 2022